I absolutely love it when I have the chance to highlight a Canadian company. When I heard about Kiss Naturals and visited their website I knew I had to get in contact with them. Kiss Naturals is a family company based out of Quebec. They are selling some wonderful do-it-yourself kits, including the Make Your Own Lip Balm kit I will be reviewing and giving away in this post
I was lucky enough to be sent a Lip Gloss Kit to evaluate. I love this kit for many reasons. For one thing, it is super easy to do. You mix together a few ingredients and melt it in the microwave (or stovetop). Then you add in some essential oils (included) to flavour the lip gloss. The kit also includes instructions if you want to add in extras that you should have around the house including glitter or food colouring. Ready in 30 minutes or less!
Another thing I love about the kits they make is that they are all natural. For the lip gloss kit it souses Shea Butter, Beeswax and Safflower Oil. The essential oils are just lovely, the house smells wonderful right now Another great things about Kiss Naturals is that it is a Canadian family company. I love the video linked here, which features the daughters showing you how to make the Lip Gloss. Each kit contains enough to make 10 lip glosses, so great fun for a sleepover, party, maybe to take out to the cabin this summer? Thank you Kiss Naturals for sponsoring a giveaway on Fabulous Canadian Freebies!
The Lip Gloss Kit and other kits can be purchased at:
I had great fun with my kit, and I am delighted to be able to give one away to one of our readers! Please read the rules *carefully*. Your entries will ONLY count IF you participate in the first entry!
Visit the Kiss Naturals website and let me know how many stores in your province sell their kits! Be sure to let me know which province you are in! If there are not any stores near you, please tell us what other type of kit they make (Besides the lip balm kit) that is interesting to you.
Further entries (Complete First entry FIRST!)
* Follow us on Twitter (2 entries) (You MUST post your twitter name here! We check!)
* Copy and paste the following into twitter for one entry (you can do this once a day): “ Enter to win a fun Kiss Naturals Lip Gloss Kit!! @FabCdnFreebies @kissnaturals #giveaway Mar 19 http://tiny.cc/KcvLG ” Post the link! (One entry per twitter, you may twitter once daily). POST THE LINK HERE each time you twitter!
* Follow this site publicly via Google Connect (4 entries – leave us the name you used to follow us!)
* Blog about this contest and link back to us. This must be more than just posting our link! (be sure to include the link!) (4 entries)
* Link to us as friends in the side bar of your blog (3 entries, post the link!)
* Make a new comment on any other non blog-contest post on this blog then come back and tell us which one. This has to be more than 2 words, each comment only counts for one contest (1 entry each up to 10 entries)
* Post this contest in any other contest linky or post on another site- post the link! (2 entries)
* Join Swagbucks Seach and Win- get real prizes for free! Using this link. You must tell us what name you used! (3 entries, must be a new member).
You can complete as many of these entries as you like, just be sure to leave a comment here each time you enter! Make one additional comment for each task you complete. Multiple entries from the same IP using different names will not be counted. This contest will end on March 19th and a winner will be chosen by shortly after via random.org. Winners will be contacted via email and announced on this blog. If we cannot get in touch with the winner within 48hrs another winner will be chosen. Please note that this giveaway is open to Canadians residents only! Good luck everyone!